anyone know this Car?

2K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  moon_blue 
#1 · (Edited)
MiTo QV his to go after 3 short months

Its now mine but not for much longer :cry:

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Ex Perth car going by the ST reg. Don't recognise the number, although I do recall our Demo Cloverleaf when I started there in 2010 had full leather. If that's it then it's done a few laps of Knockhill, at pace.

#16 ·
Which did you buy? If it is the 120 Giulietta in MC then :cry: I was looking at that on Saturday.

Notice the Mito at Pitstop has been reduced already. Something wrong with it?

#17 · (Edited)
I never went to see the 155 at pitstop, I was going to try it just for comparison but never got round to it. I also nearly went to see the cars at MC but again my heart was really set on a MQV and HID has a G so we cant have two... his and hers... a bit too much Howard and Hilda for our liking :tut:

I have the MQV from the op :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

#18 ·
Nice, congrats :)

Some bugger went and bought half the cars i shortlisted this weekend so only 2 left (the 155 mito and a Giulietta 170ma). Hopefully some more will come up before the next weekend. Really want a Giulietta veloce.

#19 ·
When we were looking for HIDs G, there does seem to be a huge (although probably only in the mind :confused: ) difference between the Lusso and Veloce models, but we did note that the Lusso had rear parking sensors but the Veloce did not :eek: but we had them fitted by Westerns as part of the deal but they wold have only been £299 anyway.
For some reason the seats feel quite different in the Veloce too, more supportive, you seem to sit more 'in' them rather than 'on' them.

good luck with your hunt.

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.