Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfa 33 1.7 Green Cloverleaf S2

Tags
green
2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  GTV Gav 
#1 ·
Hi
Just picked up the above car. It needs a lot of work and a few parts.
A nice Summer project!!!
Interested in linking with people with similar cars and parts for sale.
I also have an 1983 Alfasud Ti Green Cloverleaf with a 1.7 and a Alfa 156 2.4 JTD 10V.

Cheers

Sean

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi
Ohh at this stage I need an airbox, complete with breathers, from the carbs to the airbox and the clamps. A fuse box, an exhaust. Otherwise I have a complete interior, and all the body panels plus a gearbox which came with the car.
I'm sure I will need more when I start the project. it needs a bit of work around the battery and on one spot in the boot.
I'd like to restore this to standard however i ahve a strut brace and a full set of konis which will go on the car..maybe the strut brace will go one the Sud ;)

Cheers

Sean

#7 ·
I shall have a pooch over the weekend and see what I can find for a s2. Ive an attic full of stuff and more in the garage. I have the elbows between the carbs and air box but ive a feeling my spares are for 36mm carbs rather than 40s.

Ive lots of sud trim too if you're ever stuck.

#8 ·
If you are heading to the classic car show in the RDS I'll be on the Alfa stand all day Sunday. I have a fair few parts for the Sud too, but never the parts I want....:cry:

Sean

#15 ·
Nice one Sean, best of luck with the project, please do keep us up to date the motoring images lounge is a great spot for a project thread, just have a read of this one http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=168718

If I make it to the show I'll be sure to say hello :thumbs:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.