Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Anyone need any GTV Parts? (1999 Ph2 GTV 2.0 TS in Blue)

Tags
1999 blue ph2
9K views 131 replies 47 participants last post by  Thrashman400 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

I have a fantastic condition '99 Ph2 TS in Vela Blue (I think it's 'Vela' blue? It's the navy blue anyway... :inlove:).

The car will eventually be heading for the scrappers I'm afraid (unless anyone wants to buy it complete-ish?), as the engine is pooped - and it's understood that the main engine-gearbox seal has gone so there's some oil all over the clutch/gearbox.

Unfortunately therefore, it's destined to help a few other GTVs/Spiders stay alive before it dies. :cry: Such a shame though, it has clearly been a cherished car (I have service history, old MOTs etc for it).

The following parts have/will be removed already:

* Wheels
* Headlights
* Front Number Plate Holder
* Bonnet Struts
* Radiator
* Steering Wheel
* Stereo
* Gearknob
* Boot Struts
* Boot Light
* Battery
* Electric Aerial
* Rear Number Plate Lights
* Rear Suspension Struts

The bonnet, rear spoiler and gorgeous - and totally mint - tan interior :inlove: are all currently listed on eGay, although I'd much prefer to do a deal with a fellow AO member for any of them. :thumbs:

All other parts are up for grabs, please post on here anything you're after.

The car is in Lymm, Cheshire (off J20 of the M6).

Cheers, Baggers.

PS. Here's some pics of the car, off my phone:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Hi Matt

Do you mean the wiper stalk? Or the wiper mechanism (motor and arms etc)? :confused:

I have already bagged the leather gearknob for my own car, although I have an aftermarket shiny metal knob if you would prefer that than a hot sticky knob? :lol:

Cheers, Baggers.

#14 ·
Baggers
Do you have the following ?
1. Connector that seals the boot seal just above the lock - its a piece of moulded plastic about 2-3 cm long
2. Wiper arm clips - small clips that hold the washer pipe to the actual arm of the wiper
3. Trip reset & dash light adjust button cluster (black)
4. Fuel cap retaining rubber stringy thing (unlikely cos I have never seen one intact after a few months).
5. What are the slam panel & headlight bolts like condition wise ?

#24 ·
Hi Mr Zebra,

1. Yes, I'm sure it will have it - I will take a pic for you.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. I will check. (My Ph1 TB has one! Are they rare? Are they valuable? ;))
5. Upper slam panel? (Mike aka Turtle has requested the lower slam panel - see post #2). Headlights staying with me, bolts will likely stay with them to ensure I can fit them in my TB. Pic of slam panel will be taken for you.

:thumbs:

Cheers, Baggers.

#38 ·
Hi Jon

Blind Rudolph (no idea) if they are common between the V6 & TS.

If you decide that it will work for you, please let me know and we can arrange for you to come and take it off the car. :thumbs:

I imagine it might be a tad 'involved' for me... :rolleyes:

Cheers, Baggers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.