4C for sale !!!! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By nigethecat

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 07-08-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Aberdeenshire
Garage
4C for sale !!!!

Well after a year of some of the best driving fun I've ever had it's time to move on (possibly to a Spider but only if Alfa open a dealership in Aberdeen) it's time to part company with my beloved...

Main reason for selling is the hassle of having to make a 300 mile round trip (6 hours driving time) every time I need anything done, this was not in the plan when she was ordered but as Western Perth closed it's now down to Edinburgh every time... to put this in perspective for those down South that's like having to drive from London to Sheffield to get the car serviced !!!

Please pm me if you are interested... can't post in classifieds as no "4C" section

No test pilots (no one will get to drive her unless they have cash for the full value with them !) and serious people only.

Mileage is about 2600, has just about all options, and finished in Compitizione Red... also just completed the Pitstop programme.. .a further trip down to Edinburgh...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2117.JPG (143.5 KB, 63 views)
pipolo71 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Global Mod Team

County: Tokyo
Quote:
can't post in classifieds as no "4C" section
Will raise this with the Admins.
AO Silver Member

County: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigethecat View Post
Well after a year of some of the best driving fun I've ever had it's time to move on (possibly to a Spider but only if Alfa open a dealership in Aberdeen) it's time to part company with my beloved...

Main reason for selling is the hassle of having to make a 300 mile round trip (6 hours driving time) every time I need anything done, this was not in the plan when she was ordered but as Western Perth closed it's now down to Edinburgh every time... to put this in perspective for those down South that's like having to drive from London to Sheffield to get the car serviced !!!

Please pm me if you are interested... can't post in classifieds as no "4C" section

No test pilots (no one will get to drive her unless they have cash for the full value with them !) and serious people only.

Mileage is about 2600, has just about all options, and finished in Compitizione Red... also just completed the Pitstop programme.. .a further trip down to Edinburgh...
Beautiful car. There seem to be a few about but not clear if many of them are moving. Yours looks like great spec and colour combo. Did you sell it?
AO Member

County: Midlothian
booo!!!!!

Beautiful car, sad that you're selling.

Gavin.
AO Platinum Member

County: Essex
How much are you looking for?
(Post Link) post #6 of 6 Old 10-09-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Aberdeenshire
Garage
Cheers Gav

If only your boss NB thought the same....

Not had the best experience with him so time for something different, will still chat about bits for the GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernparts View Post
booo!!!!!

Beautiful car, sad that you're selling.

Gavin.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
sale

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page