Insurance - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 5 Old 06-08-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Milano
Insurance

Getting some really cheap quotes for low mileage usage (250-300)and a 1k excess, I'm an old git and the car is garaged in a medium risk area just wondering what other people pay? could the Meerkats being pulling my leg.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Aberdeenshire
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambrate FS View Post
Getting some really cheap quotes for low mileage usage (250-300)and a 1k excess, I'm an old git and the car is garaged in a medium risk area just wondering what other people pay? could the Meerkats being pulling my leg.
I have mine on a multi car policy, much lower excess, limited mileage (5k) and pay less than a grand for all three cars... but then I do live in the middle of nowhere in Scotland

I think the original quote for the 4C alone was around the same figures but with lower excess
AO Member

County: West Yorkshire
Garage
I’ve been surprised how cheap it was to insure. I suspect once a few get written off by ‘minor’ damage to the carbon tub the premiums might go up, so make the most of it now!
AO Traders

County: Norfolk

Member car:

Alfa

Hi,
If you'd like an alternative quotation please feel free to give us a try for insurance. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambrate FS View Post
My 4C Spider cost me £300 with 4000 mile restriction and £500 excess. They gave me full no claims so I can keep all my other Alfas on road. Tracker fitted. LV came up with best quote on Confused.com (£322) but excess was higher and would probably not have got full no claims. My insurer better than matched it. Old git driver and car parked on drive in rural Leics.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
insurance

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page