Spider pricing - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 8 Old 26-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Milano
Spider pricing

My dealer has just informed me 59.5 k in the UK while the coupe will remain in production with a price hike to 51.5 k, presumably to subsidise the good ole' boys in the US of A. How they justify the hike on the coupe is beyond me, and no doubt it will probably kill a lot of the demand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

County: Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambrate FS View Post
My dealer has just informed me 59.5 k in the UK while the coupe will remain in production with a price hike to 51.5 k, presumably to subsidise the good ole' boys in the US of A. How they justify the hike on the coupe is beyond me, and no doubt it will probably kill a lot of the demand.
There is extra kit as standard now - including the carbon headlights. The options included free come to about 3920, so a real price rise of 2580.
(Post Link) post #3 of 8 Old 26-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

Thanks for the info Peter.Thames. the fact still remains that Team America with all their un sold Le's are milking the real demand dry, Sergio must be really deluded as he is Italian/Canadian. Only the people on the east and west coasts will generally understand Alfa, so why the need for 500 NA LE's I have no idea.
AO Member

County: Somerset

Member car:

4C

I love my 4C, but if I had to wait for over a year for one and pay over 50K base then I think I would pass. And I'm an Alfa fan.

What are the options that have become standard? I paid about 5K in options but around half that was for the RC paint.
AO Member

County: -
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa sod View Post
I love my 4C, but if I had to wait for over a year for one and pay over 50K base then I think I would pass. And I'm an Alfa fan.
exactly. If one orders a 4C now, it'll be delivered around the end of 2016. By that time we know how the Giulia looks and probably also the 6C.

That's why I ordered a G QV LE, with my next car in 2018 I will have more choice.

County: Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giulietta 64 View Post
exactly. If one orders a 4C now, it'll be delivered around the end of 2016. By that time we know how the Giulia looks and probably also the 6C.

That's why I ordered a G QV LE, with my next car in 2018 I will have more choice.
Correction - It MIGHT be with you in 2016. Only 25 coupes are coming in this year....
(Post Link) post #7 of 8 Old 27-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member

Peter sounds like mine is the last one of 2015, I was told 18 months originally so would have been June/July this year, but now its slipped, I imagine to provide unsold cars to the sceptics at knock down prices.
AO Member

County: Somerset

Member car:

4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter.Thames View Post
Correction - It MIGHT be with you in 2016. Only 25 coupes are coming in this year....
Only 25 4C coupes are coming into the UK in 2015? Wow. I feel blessed now to have got mine. I thought it was going to be nearer 200 a year.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
pricing , spider

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page