Preview 4C in Belgium - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 7 Old 28-11-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Preview 4C in Belgium

Hi, on the 6th of december, the 4C is shown at the dealer (in Belgium).
But there's no info on the Belgian site of Alfa.
So I'm wondering if there's is only one 4C in Belgium, or will it be the general start of a new model ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Coniglio

Well, from my perspective, being located in the Belgian market : I registered my interest with Alfa Romeo via their website : never received any news until today. I talked to my dealer about buying one : never had any news. A few months later the same (!) dealer via an Alfa forum, the day itself, gave the hint that there was a 4C in his Belgian showroom. I knew nothing and saw the post too late.
Since then via a detour I ended up talking to another dealer and ordered one. We still regularly talk but no news about an official launch.

So I would say (1) Alfa is keeping it all "mysterious" on purpose by keeping it sporadic and slightly chaotic (I believe that is called "playing their strenghts") and (2) not an official launch I would think. Or if it is, a "secret" one.

I remember Fiat Belgium launching the 500 "peoples car"... at an "exclusive event" :-D
Priceless. At least now it is appropriate.

I would like to see a sample of my recent purchase in the flesh though. If you can please let me know where this 4C will appear.

Coniglio

Well, from my perspective, being located in the Belgian market : I registered my interest with Alfa Romeo via their website : never received any news until today. I talked to my dealer about buying one : never had any news. A few months later the same (!) dealer via an Alfa forum, the day itself, gave the hint that there was a 4C in his Belgian showroom. I knew nothing and saw the post too late.
Since then via a detour I ended up talking to another dealer and ordered one. We still regularly talk but no news about an official launch.

So I would say (1) Alfa is keeping it all "mysterious" on purpose by keeping it sporadic and slightly chaotic (I believe that is called "playing their strenghts") and (2) not an official launch I would think. Or if it is, a "secret" one.

I remember Fiat Belgium launching the 500 "peoples car"... at an "exclusive event" :-D
Priceless. At least now it is appropriate.

I would like to see a sample of my recent purchase in the flesh though. If you can please let me know where this 4C will appear.

Coniglio

Sorry - "database error"

(Post Link) post #5 of 7 Old 29-11-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
Hi Coniglio,
it's at Autostad Leuven.
Coniglio

Excellent, thanks, on their facebook page now. Will be there :-)

Coniglio

Was there today. Incredible car. Looks fantastic, sits fantastic, sounds fantastic.

A big thanks to Giulietta 64 for giving the heads-up and big respect to the staff at Autostad who could not have been more welcoming despite me saying upfront I already signed up for a 4C but not with them (I live in a different location, remote from them).

Highlight of the week really.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
belgium , preview

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page