Official Pricing & Options (UK) 4C 11/10/2013 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

daveb257

Official Pricing & Options (UK) 4C 11/10/2013

As above,
Finalised option list with availability & pricing
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Alfa Romeo 4C price list [email protected] Millett[smallpdf.com].pdf (320.4 KB, 371 views)

Last edited by daveb257; 11-10-13 at 12:40.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

deppi0

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveb257 View Post
As above,
Finalised option list with availability & pricing
Have you already sold any apart from LE? Dealer in London told me they are open for orders but only 1 allocated to them for the year with delivery mid-end 2014

Did they also give you some info on the AR racing tyres and on the Italian Flag badge? I would like to add them (probably) to my white LE.

Thanks for the list

daveb257

The Italian flag badge is shown in the price list and book (did I mention I have one if them?) as being an accessory rather than factory option so should be available shortly I'd guess ?

No mention of tyres except pricing and they are in 18"&19" sizes only

deppi0

Thanks for that. I will check in a couple of months when my car is delivered (with 150 days of possible delay!)

AO Member

County: Western Australia

Member car:

4C LE

Just priced the options I would have on the base model and they came to 11,045. Makes the total price more than the LE!
AO Silver Member

County: Essex

Member car:

Mito 1.4 16v.

Mine comes out to 55,570. Considering it was supposed to start at 40k and not have very many options (as I read in an interview during the development phase). That makes it far more difficult to justify, especially since I would be desperate for some aftermarket rims (standard ones look great, but want some dished wheels to fill those arches )

That's M3/C63 money; very different cars, but you still have to consider what you can get for the money.
I'd not want one with the 17/18s, without leather, racing exhaust/suspension or reversing sensors.
AO Member

County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

147 GTA

this has made my mind up. im willing to wait for someone else to spec' one and pick one up secondhand.

the options have moved the car into different territory.
AO Member

County: Texas

Member car:

Is there something special about the "three layer Roso" paint?
AO Member

County: Northamptonshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by alstoy View Post
Is there something special about the "three layer Roso" paint?
for 2,100 i hope so!
AO Member

County: -
3 layer metallics involve a lot of additional work to put on a bodyshell properly with a lot more time, materials and therefore cost than a standard metallic colour. 2,100 is considerably cheaper than the original price for the 3 layer Alfa 8C red on a Giulietta for example and a drop in the ocean compared to what Ferrari charge for it
deppi0

Iain don't tell me you believe Ferrari overcharges

AO Member

I've seen the work that goes into a 3 layer first hand and have to say I don't think they do for colours like Bianco Fuji to be totally honest. Even the work that goes into an out of range colour where a car is effectively hand sprayed is very labour intensive. Have a look at some of the Carrozzeria Zanasi videos on You Tube. They are the bodyshop in Maranello who do all of the non standard range paint for Ferrari. I don't know if they also do the 4C as Maserati use Ferrari's paint shop for the GranTurismo and GranCabrio bodyshells.
AO Silver Member

County: Bedfordshire
I don't see the problem.

It will handle beautifully on standard wheels (better acceleration, better fuel economy, less road noise), standard suspension. No need for a noisy exhaust with the engine 5" behind your head. No need for heavier leather trim or seats. No need for carbon light surrounds.

what does seem essential?
- BiLED lights
- Reversing sensors

quite like:
- red paint
- red calipers
- red interior trim

So, about 2k of extras, tops

Now go spec out that "cheap Cayman" mentioned above... your price is going to sail upwards of 56k before you stop specifying body parts and trim. You can add several thousand to that for audio, navigation, security and other fripperies. And you will still have a car that is around 20% slower to accelerate, 33% slower to brake, takes corners about 20% slower, uses 30% more fuel and costs 75% more to service.

That means, on a trip to Scotland, the Alfa is going to be there about 15 minutes ahead of the Porsche, just because it has to stop to fill up less often and can carry its speed for longer on every bend, every junction and every corner.

The M3 would take you well into 70k territory

Just not comparable.

DavidJWBailey
AO Member

County: Tyne and Wear

Member car:

147 GTA

you will find out in 2015 when the cars arrive then....

im at 50k'ish....
AO Member

County: Greater London
I think carbon light surrounds are a must. Or else i would vommit everytime i saw the front of the car. That nasty cheap plastic alternative!
AO Member

Painting the headlight surrounds gloss black may be a potential option for anyone looking to keep the costs down. It depends how difficult they prove to disassemble.
deppi0

That's a very good idea Iain. Looking at technical drawings and the user manual I think it will be pretty difficult to take off.
Maybe if someone has a very good garage they could try and help.

AO Member

County: Milano
I have gone, Rosso Alfa, red leather, parking sensors, 18/19 wheels thats it, would be interested in having the lamp surrounds in piano black.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
official , options , pricing

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page