Launch Edition Options - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

deppi0

Launch Edition Options

Hi guys,

I just wanted to share with you the options details of the Launch Edition. We all know what they are but it's pretty interesting IMO to see details about them.

I found some of the explanation of the options pretty funny....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Unnamed.pdf (355.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: pdf Unnamed1.pdf (307.1 KB, 130 views)
File Type: pdf Unnamed2.pdf (223.6 KB, 123 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Istanbul
Interior bag and the suitcase looks nice Other than them I think Rear Parking Sensors is a must have, not sure about the necessity of a hi-fi
AO Member

County: North Lanarkshire
I would have atleast hoped the hi fi upgrade would have included a sub or something but I suppose that would just add weight, just appears to add slightly higher rated speakers

Only option I'd take would be rear parking!
If I had loads of money maybe the cover, maybe Cruise control
deppi0

I find this explanation really funny...Do they think people don't know what parking sensors are?
"The parking sensors are located in the car's rear bumper and their function is to inform the driver, through an
intermittent acoustic signal and through specific TFT instrument panel information, about the presence of
obstacles behind the car."
And this one too:
"CRUISE CONTROL:
This is an electronically controlled driving assistance device which allows driving at a chosen speed above 30
km/h on long stretches of dry, straight roads with few variations (e.g. motorways), without having to depress
the accelerator pedal." Beware you can ONLY use it on LONG stretches of DRY, STRAIGHT roads.....

AO Member

County: North Lanarkshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by deppi0 View Post
I find this explanation really funny...Do they think people don't know what parking sensors are?
"The parking sensors are located in the car's rear bumper and their function is to inform the driver, through an
intermittent acoustic signal and through specific TFT instrument panel information, about the presence of
obstacles behind the car."
And this one too:
"CRUISE CONTROL:
This is an electronically controlled driving assistance device which allows driving at a chosen speed above 30
km/h on long stretches of dry, straight roads with few variations (e.g. motorways), without having to depress
the accelerator pedal." Beware you can ONLY use it on LONG stretches of DRY, STRAIGHT roads.....
I can see where they are coming from though! There are a LOT of stupid people out there.
Only need to look at chart music just now to see what folk buy as a prime example!
Although...having said that I have used CC in my 159 on a wet motorway several times...am I in trouble?! lol
AO Silver Member

County: Bedfordshire
I sense the hand of a lawyer in that phrase
AO Silver Member

County: Dublin
Garage
I would tick all boxes, if I was buying a 4C.
I cant imagine any of these make a big impression in the wallet compared to the full price of the 4C car.
Suitcase is a bit tacky though...
AO Member

County: Down
I have requested the parking sensors, cruise control and uprated speakers. Basically, the options that would be difficult or impossible to get retrofitted. Compared to the price of the car, not a big outlay.

It seems clear that Alfa are expecting many owners NOT to drive the car by offering the cover and the dedicated battery charger. Contrary to the UK experience where I have the impression that 4c owners are even planning to sleep in their cars between long drives!
AO Member

County: Down
I doubt it will be my daily driver for the work commute (well, maybe on "long way home Fridays"), but I definitely plan on driving it every opportunity I have. i.e. when we're not taking the kids out.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
edition , launch , options

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page