lamp surround - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 05-03-13 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: -
lamp surround

The white showcar has a carbon fibre lamp surround. Will all of the "launch edition" have this? Or maybe it's an option?

The general reception of the car seems to be: looks nice - except for the headlights.

They remind a bit of the smart roadster headlights. The normal version was also dark grey plastic. The Brabus version was color coded.

I'm not sure how a color coded lamp surround looks. I suspect it looks better than grey plastic.

If I were to buy a 4C I'd prefer carbon fibre (or maybe color coded - don't know how that would look) over the grey plastic.

Maybe Alfa will change their mind about the grey plastic lamp surrounds for the post-launch edition cars?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: Greater London
I could live with the carbon headlamp surround, but the plastic one just looks cheap imo. Like a Smart Roadster. Transparent would be MUCH better. Will be interesting to see if the inevitable criticism of the plastic leads to a change.
AO Member

County: Lancashire
Please, please, PLEASE will someone influential at Alfa Romeo take notice of the complete and utter hatred for the horrid cheapo looking lights on one of the most anticipated cars in years!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
lamp , surround

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page