4C coupe has finished production - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoleyRUFC

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 17-05-18 Thread Starter
AO Member

County: Greater London
4C coupe has finished production

Gutted to find this week that the 4C coupe is now out of production.

Have been trying to purchase a new coupe in the UK over the last week. I noticed the coupe now no longer appears on the official UK Alfa website: just the spider does. After calling a couple of Alfa dealers, I was told the coupe was now out of production and they could not tell me whether production would restart. A call to Alfa Romeo customer services and an e-mail exchange with FCA Group UK today confirmed "the 4C has now finished production". Apparently last orders for the coupe were in March this year, at least in the UK. There are a limited number of spiders still available.

I was however made aware that Alfa's next five year plan will be announced on 1st June, and there may be more information on the future product line-up. Perhaps the unavailability is down to a run out of the current model to make way for an overhauled 4C rumoured for the end of 2018? Here's hoping.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Member

County: -
My Spider is at status 16 at present, supposedly early July making it one of the last 4C’s to be produced.
ALFAGUY147 likes this.
AO Platinum Member

County: Kent
Maybe it's not the emissions that are the problem:
"Fiat Chrysler Automobiles confirmed to Autocar that the car's future is in question, with CEO Sergio Marchionne saying: "The 4C has some technical limitations in terms of type approval outside the US and Europe, so it has a limited future, as it will no longer be possible to register it and have it approved. For structural reasons, because of the monocoque".
It's structural then.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
coupe , finished , production

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page