Test Drive Woes - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

(Post Link) post #1 of 6 Old 11-09-16 Thread Starter

County: -
Test Drive Woes

Hi All,

Should a test drive leave me with a bad back / sciatica?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Platinum Member

County: Essex
erm. Nope.
AO Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshLaw View Post
If it does, I'd say that maybe a 4C isn't the car for you.
AO Member

County: New South Wales
Thumbs Up

Quote:
Hi All,

No, not unless you already have those conditions. What it will leave you with is a complete change of focus in your life. If you're an Alfista you'll do just about anything to own one. It's that good. Be warned.
(Post Link) post #5 of 6 Old 26-09-16 Thread Starter

County: -
Prior History

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALFAGUY147 View Post
No, not unless you already have those conditions. What it will leave you with is a complete change of focus in your life. If you're an Alfista you'll do just about anything to own one. It's that good. Be warned.
Over the last 30 years I have owned a multitude of coupes, sports cars, etc and have never suffered a bad back from driving them nor have I ever had those conditions. However I have also never been in a car with a truly over zealous saleperson that drives a car in a manner that I think it should be driven.

I have owned several Alfas over the years and have always bemoaned, as have others, about the rust so its good that Alfa have bought out a car that looks so good without the huge potential for rust.

Will I buy a 4c? yes. Will it be new? no - there are some really good low mileage, non racing suspension versions out there and once purchased I will be straight up to AlfaWorks for some much needed mods.
AO Member

County: New South Wales
Quote:
Over the last 30 years I have owned a multitude of coupes, sports cars, etc and have never suffered a bad back from driving them nor have I ever had those conditions. However I have also never been in a car with a truly over zealous saleperson that drives a car in a manner that I think it should be driven.

I have owned several Alfas over the years and have always bemoaned, as have others, about the rust so its good that Alfa have bought out a car that looks so good without the huge potential for rust.

Will I buy a 4c? yes. Will it be new? no - there are some really good low mileage, non racing suspension versions out there and once purchased I will be straight up to AlfaWorks for some much needed mods.
You are so fortunate to have locally a bloke like Jamie Porter and his crew to look after your 4C or, for that matter, any other Alfa.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > 4C & 4C Spider

Tags
drive , test , woes

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page