Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Damien has stepped down

2K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Dermo 
#1 ·
Damien_C has stepped down as a regional representative for Ireland.

This thread is really to let you all know, but also to express a thank you from all Alfaowner staff for the help given over the years as rep and for the fantastic meetings and events hosted.

All the best, Damien. :)

If anyone would like to try a spot of repping and give Gav a hand then drop myself (or Gav) a PM.

#3 ·
Thanks for all the work over you've put in over the years Damien :thumbs: There's been some good times :D

#9 ·
Well done mate, it was a pleasure to work with you back in the day :)

It was you that got the ROI AO meet scene up and running you should be proud of what you and the AOer's over there have built :thumbs:

#12 ·
Good on you Damo, you put a lot of time and effort in here - always surprised at how much time you whippersnappers can put in online when you have no other commitments...!!

Good luck

#14 ·
Damien, I guess you want to spend more time with the family, now that gay couples too can adopt children in Ireland :)
But seriously, thank you for your help, support and for the effort you put into this section of AO, I understand your decision, wishing you all the best, I hope that I still see you at meetings, and we can have that pint I promised you a long time ago.

#16 ·
Hey Damien,

All what the lads above said +1...

I've only been here for 2 years-ish..... the first AO meet I got to was the Mondello Alfa Centenary. you were very welcoming and helpful! Even when I got totally lost en-route.. :lol:. Thank you!

It's very obvious you've put a lot of time & energy in here and it's been appreciated by the folks here :thumbs: But, I assume you're not leaving the Alfa 'family' so we'll all still be out on meets here over the coming months..

Having said that, Gav there is going to be tremendous pressure now on you now! :eek: :lol:

Talk soon,
Cathal

G
#24 ·
Thanks lads for all the comments. I've done a lot and well to be honest it's time to move on etc I will still be around and attending meets etc but I feel I've been round cars and well car sites for a long enough time since bout 2003 so it's time step away from it all. I've met as I said some great people and whom I consider long life friends etc

#26 ·
I'll miss ya buddy .. Oh no he still lives with me ::rolleyes:

Thanks for putting this place over hear on the Map and given this ol' fella something to do on weekends beside's my hair:thumbs:

And Levante this is not a less be friends household whatever you think !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.