It'd probably be one of these three:

Queens of the Stone Age: Nobody Knows
Audioslave: Cochise
Muse: Butterflies and Hurricanes

#7 ·
The Cult: she sells sanctuary
Simple Minds: New gold dream
Faithless: Insomniac
Dandy Warhols: can't remember the title right now, but it's a song suited for Alfas, because it starts with:
"You got a great car, yeah what's wrong with it today" :D

Title is "Bohemian like you" BTW

#8 ·
Todays Favs :-

Foo fighters – Come back
Kings of Lyon – Spiral Staircase
No Doubt – Different People
The Beloved - Dream within a dream

#12 ·
Nightwish - Walking in the air ;)

+ others :p

#13 ·
If it's the kinda late night motoring where the roads are clear and i'm awake and speedy...

Promises by The Cranberries.

I defy anyone to drive slowly to that track.

#15 ·
Wimster said:
The Cult: she sells sanctuary
Simple Minds: New gold dream
Faithless: Insomniac
Dandy Warhols: can't remember the title right now, but it's a song suited for Alfas, because it starts with:
"You got a great car, yeah what's wrong with it today" :D

Title is "Bohemian like you" BTW
Good call,Wim.I`d forgotten about She sells sanctuary.Always quite liked Love Removal Machine,too. :cool:

#16 ·
She sells sanctuary is a fantastic tune. I don't have it on a CD though, so a no-no for listening to whilst driving.

#18 ·
#20 ·
The Blade Runner soundtrack - if I want to take it easy and feel all euphoric :cool: Awesome :)

#24 ·
fletch said:
Bladerunner / jean micheal jarre :cool: but its gotta hardfloor by hardfloor i swear ive hit a ton ona 30 to that track :rolleyes:
Sorry is that a variant track or remix :confused: ... someone tell me so I may look it up or just shut up :confused:

#25 ·
bazza said:
She sells sanctuary is a fantastic tune. I don't have it on a CD though, so a no-no for listening to whilst driving.
I've got an MP3 I could share with you so you could burn it onto a cd yourself ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.