Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Evo triangle

Tags
evo triangle
2K views 35 replies 11 participants last post by  Gaz 
G
#1 ·
Nobodies organised a run this year :(

It was one of the best AO days out last year and would be a real shame of we missed out this year. So to gauge some interest let us know if you're up for it. If we get enough numbers the reps will organise it.

:)

#4 ·
G
#8 ·
Make note to self, don't let Anna be a navigator :lol:

I've done many a Wales hoon and got loads of different routes. EVO triangle is good but there are also load of other excellent roads as well.

JOhn

#6 ·
Um um. Bristol Italian weekend :(

#7 ·
But yeah soooooo up for it let's goo now :D

#12 ·
Space watched

#14 ·
. .

#18 ·
1st 2 weeks in June are out for me personally

G
#22 ·
What jilly said. Set a date. It's impossible to please everyone so just set it and if people want to come they'll sort themselves out.

Don't forget to invite the lancia and fiat guys too as they helped make the day what it was

#23 ·
I can't do the weekend of the formula student championship at silverstone, 15/17th July considering it;s quite a big event that a few Aoers may go to as its free to get in it might be good not to conflict. :)

#25 ·
Just watched a vid. Lets make it soon. :D

G
#30 ·
Phil and I were speaking about this a while back. Had a great weekend last year and gave the MiTo a sound thrashing. Don't think I'll have time in April, May or June though so unless it's 2nd half of the year I will not make it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.