Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Alfisti get lost in Brecon...4th July 2010

996 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  jay w 
#1 ·
Alfisti get lost in Brecon...4th july 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that the 4th July is ok as a date and rodz worked out a good route that is fairly central, Meeting in the Sainsburys car park at McArthur Glen (J36 M4) then up The A4061, fantastic roads through Ogmore vale and across the mountains to Hirwaun then over the brecons then a run up over the great mountain roads to Garth, Builth wells and back to Brecon. If we finish in Brecon it is fairly central and people can choose their own route home from there. It is about 80 miles in total and should take around 2 and a half hours driving .

Route link to google maps Google Maps

The Cafe on the A40 at Sennybridge is a favourite with bikers and they do a good breakfast and a brew. Or we can have a picnic and bring disposable bbq's ..or we can find a nice pub with a huge car park for our bellas.

If anyone knows of a nice picnic area or pub in that area any suggestions are very welcome.
All are welcome to come along, the more the merrier, so try and make it if you can please folks if not i will nag and nag and scream and scream....

Meet time 10.00am here Google Maps

RSVP's will be sorted on thread in welsh lounge as jonspiderman is gonna approve the event for me.....

come on all you english peeps come and join us on a fab day out, you know you want to

See less See more
#7 ·
i refuse to be drawn into the excuse for name calling and negativity, it is both childish and boring

so buga off mazda, taxi, fortysomething, staff, boy.....or i bring the resolve:cheese:

#8 ·
re brecon run

have phoned the honeypot restaurant and provisionally booked for 20 people at around 1pm ish, i have to confi8rm time and numbers the week before so could you let me know who is coming with who so i get numbers and do you think 1pm is a reasonable time????

could you post name and passengers in welsh lounge brecon run thread so all names are together please

they have a nice big car park so we will be ok for parking and Debbie is the contact lady

the post code is LD3 0LH for those of us who MAY get lost .... :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.