3K views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  OperationAlfa 
#1 ·
Here is how I feel about this

:mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad:
:mad: :mad: :mad: - NUTS!

How can they justify it.. ferrari favouritism balls!!!! :(

#3 ·
I am a ferrari fan but agree no justification in that to be honest.

Perhaps it is true that the GP's are now stage managed to give them more publicity. It seems that F1 has got more publicity now than ever?

Wonder why:rolleyes:

#4 ·
Yep, seems completely unfair to penalise Bourdais (if anything I thought Massa was going to pick up a penalty). Apparently the FIA had said cars exiting the pit lane would have right of way Bourdais Fuji penalty against FIA advice. | F1 News

Also questionable that it took so long to reach the judgement turning it into a 25 second unappealable penalty rather than a drive through.

:mad:

#6 ·
Farce 1 (F1) has gone beyond a joke, I only hope that even with the FIA (Ferrari International Assistance) help Massa doesn't win the title, would rather see Kubica win. Ferrari will go to any lengths to get the result they want, Eddie Irving ooops we thought you had a 3 wheel car comes to mind.

I will suffer the last 2 races then wait 2 hours for the result but not sure if I will bother next year.

#7 ·
It seems after 60 odd laps of 'racing', the results are decided after the race by Ferrari Internation Assistance. I love Ferrari and like McLaren, but it seems very much so that someone somewhere does no want Hamilton to win the championship!

I have read on Topgear.com some points of view on Hamilton saying he is a liability on the track. He is no more of a liability than Schumacher was!! He takes risks to try to win, isnt that what a world champion should do? But he didnt take risks in Singapore other than overtaking DC.

#8 ·
I dont know if its a Ferrari bias or just trying to keep the points close til the end of season; but history not on the English drivers side because it seems to be ok to run your rival off the road, just ask Damon Hill (i'm sure that driver had a red car too). jd :(

#13 · (Edited)
Although I don't agree with either the penalty or the Ferrari favouritism coments from the conspiracy theorists, it's actually quite simple.

If you get spun around, it means you have been hit from behind and therefore were in front.

Hamilton vs Massa, Ham spins, Massa gets hit with penalty.

Massa vs Bourdais, Massa spins, Bordi gets the penalty.

The problem here is that they are getting so goddam petty that we no longer have the grey area known as 'racing incident'. All manouvres are being policed in extremis which is another way of saying that F1 is being babied!! I left the UK, amongst other reasons, because I was fed up with the nanny state it was turning into and F1 is heading in the same direction. It's going to ruin the sport if they keep this up...

#17 ·
Although I don't agree with either the penalty or the Ferrari favouritism coments from the conspiracy theorists, it's actually quite simple.

If you get spun around, it means you have been hit from behind and therefore were in front.

Hamilton vs Massa, Ham spins, Massa gets hit with penalty.

Massa vs Bourdais, Massa spins, Bordi gets the penalty.
If it is so simple how come it took them so long to decide on it, so that it resulted in a 25 second penalty applied post race rather than a drive through during the race?

2nd result this year that been changed post race by the stewards... 2nd result this year where stewards have gone against Mr Whiting's view... 2nd result this year that has given Ferrari points that they didn't really deserve.

I think you can see where some people get their consiracy theories from :lol:

G
#21 ·
It seems that the F.I.A. have deleted the term ‘racing incident ‘from there rule book and seem determined to ‘investigate’ every minor bump and spin which a few seasons ago they would have just let by. I remember last season’s Japanese gp with massa and kubica’s excellent scrap, in which they both force each other off the track several times and not a whisper from the stewards! If that had been this year I fear the stewards would have something to say about it, and yet this is what makes this sport! :rant:

It seems the F.I.A. in this year's climate of interference are hell bent in fuelling the fires of conspiracy with yet more retrospective penalties that just happen to benefit a certain team! :mad:

massa and kubica’s scrap:
Drivers in the storm - F1 racing in severe weather conditions - on Bore Me

#23 ·
I agree I'm more frustrated that it is killing any excitement in the race. If it wasn't for differing pit strategies they might as well end the thing after the parage lap and let the quali. results stand... I'm not too fussed about the consiricy stuff as if Hamilton is actually allowed to overtake he'll win the championship even if steward keep giving Massa a few points here or there :lol:

#24 ·
Have to say it is getting really farcial now. I thought at the time and still think that the Spa decision was wrong, although I can sort of understand the counter argument about an advantage having been gained.

This one though; just plain crazy :confused: When I saw it was being invstigated, I thought Massa might get a penalty; how naive of me :eek:
Couldn't have put it better myself :(

#25 ·
Have to say it is getting really farcial now. I thought at the time and still think that the Spa decision was wrong, although I can sort of understand the counter argument about an advantage having been gained.
This one though; just plain crazy :confused: When I saw it was being investigated, I thought Massa might get a penalty; how naive of me :eek:
Couldn't have put it better myself :(
What He Said !! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.