Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Adrian Flux with 15% Discount

4K views 33 replies 22 participants last post by  lioness666 
#1 ·
My car insurence is due for renewal so i thought i'd try the Adrian Flux link with the 15% discount for AO members. Well they quoted me TWICE the price what the AA are charging me at the moment!

Anyone have any recommendations for other companies?

G
#29 ·
Just had a strange conversation with Adrian Flux. I'm considering changing my car to a GTV 3.0 V6 and they told me they can only get a price for the cup version? The Lusso etc isn't coming up. She told me it could be because they have had too many claims for them. Seems odd

#30 ·
I had that with several companies for my motorbikes over the years, it seems certain companies only insure a certain list of vehicles

#34 ·
well guys, i got now 5 years ncb, a dr10 that i dont need to declare anymore, and my partner on my insurance. up for renewal in the next 8 days, and got fully comp quote fae sheilas wheels of £235! this is cheaper than my 3pft for current year. Ok, my buggy is older, but it is a 155 silverstone, and there werent many to begin with, only 239 registered

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.