Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - Lowest of the low ,Scum!
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
bobster

Lowest of the low ,Scum!

I thought I had become pretty thick skinned but this ?? How much lower can this society sink ,its disgusting!!

Woman, 92, attacked in own home

A 92-year-old pensioner was left weeping on her own doorstep after a violent thug threatened to break her arm during a terrifying robbery.

The early-morning raider forced his way into the elderly woman’s home in Prospect Road, Oldham, at 7am yesterday — after banging loudly on the front door.

The frail pensioner, who does not want to be named, opened the door believing the commotion to be a neighbour.

However, to the woman’s horror, she was instead confronted by a strange man who barged his way into the house, pushing her to the floor.

He grabbed her arm and threatened to break it if she did not give him money.

He then twisted her arm and tried to forcibly remove her wedding ring — but failed.

The man fled after ransacking the house, stealing a quantity of cash together with some jewellery.

The haul included three gold rings — an eternity ring with diamonds, a cluster ring with raised diamonds and a plain band with personalised initials.

The woman, who needed hospital treatment for bruising and swelling, was found weeping by a neighbour who raised the alarm.

Despite her distress, she described the vicious raider as a dark-skinned man with black hair and dark clothing.

Police are appealing to anyone with information or who recognises the man to come forward.

DS Liz Hopkinson, of Oldham CID, said: “This was a shocking robbery on an elderly and vulnerable woman who has understandably been left very upset.

“Not only did the offender steal, he also physically assaulted a frail old woman which is unforgivable.

“I hope he is ashamed of his disgusting behaviour.

“The poor woman had to have hospital treatment.

“I doubt the coward who committed this crime gave a second thought to the distress he would cause but we are doing everything we can to find and apprehend him.

“I would appeal to anyone who has information to contact us.

“If you are offered this jewellery by someone fitting his description, call us immediately.”

this sort of thing makes me sick

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome