Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - Cars you really dislike...
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
baxter2308
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 2209
County: Yorkshire
Garage

Member car:

156 GTA

Honda Jazz: Irrational because by all accounts it's a perfectly functional car, reliable, cheap, good service etc. However, it seems that where I am the 40mph brigade drive them. Wherever they are, whatever road, whatever speed limit is in force, 40mph it is and I'm stuck behind. Argh

Nissan Juke: Sorry... I just find it awful. Cramped, visually challenging, uninspiring to drive...

Austin Metro: I was ferried around in some uninspiring cars as a child, Austin Maestro, Skoda Favorit, Peugeot 309, Citroen AX, but the Metro affected me deeply. My Mum had two, number 1 was a red manual with no 2nd gear. When someone had the decency to crash into it and write it off I was besotted, it can only get better. And it did, a Corsa courtesy car was ours for a few weeks. Then ANOTHER sodding Metro turned up. This one a red MG Metro with the black MG decals and even more terrible was the auto box. 'Drive' didn't work properly so you had to select 1st, 2nd, 3rd and then Drive or it wouldn't move. The cabin stank of fumes and the fuel tank filler leaked. It makes me mad just thinking about it

Now: 156 GTA | Quaife Diff | Wizard Manifolds | Eibach Pro Shocks & Springs | Eibach ARBs | 330mm Brembo Calipers

Then: 147 Sport Q2 | Autolusso Remap | Swirl Flap & EGR Delete | Mocal Oil Cooler Kit | JTD Performance FMIC Kit | High Flow Elbow | Wizard Downpipe | PF Pads & 5.1 Fluid | Autolusso Braided Brake Lines | MTech Short-Shifter | Autolusso Silicone Turbo-to-MAF Hose | Refurbed Q2s

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome