Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - Cars you really dislike...
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
(Post Link) post #2 of Old 1 Week Ago
73GTVJim
AO Platinum Member

County: Greater Manchester
If we exclude almost every SUV/Cross-over ever made.....Let me think.

By coincidence, I walked past a black RCZ in our car park this morning and wondered why I was so ambivalent towards a relatively rare, not bad looking car.
Kia Optima is the first to come into mind. It couldn't be more bland or fleet targeted if it tried (even harder).

MGBs. Just utter rubbish then when they played at being a sports car with pre-war lever arm suspension and wheezy engines. Now you get the corduroys and flat cappers waxing lyrical about them.

Boxsters. Owners always go to great lengths to tell you why they are so good and not a pathetic substitute for being unable to afford a 911 but they seem to cost a fortune to run, break every five minutes, rust if not kept in permanent sunshine, have awful pushme-pullme styling and all but the very top of the range versions are a bit anaemic.

Volvo C70 convertibles. Apart from 4 seats and not banging your head in teh back of the coupe version, why bother?

The Lexus CT200. A Toyota Auris playing at aristocracy. There's more usable legroom in the back of that RCZ you hate.

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Jan 2019 New Giulia Veloce Misano Blue
2008-15 New 159Ti experience: overwhelmingly positive. Reliable and fun over nearly 100k.
2015-18 147 1.6TS runaround
6/9/12 - 15 New Mito 135MA Distinctive - 100% reliable 37k

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome