Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - Bought me a MiTo
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
(Post Link) post #1 of Old 14-04-19 Thread Starter
Artermis1

County: -
Bought me a MiTo

Morning everyone,

Long time no see. Certainly not new to Alfas or this forum but had to create me a new account as I don't have the e-mail address to recover the old one anymore. Been a few years since I had an Alfa, last was my white 159 Lusso 1.9jtdm and the wife had a 147 1.6TS Lusso. Currently have a Mazda RX-8 and a Fiat Stilo Abarth.

So, now I've got a little red MiTo Lusso 155 that the wife fell in love with last week and simply had to have, so we have it (SWMBO). She's been named Molly MiTo. At £1,500 Molly is by far the cheapest 155 going and the joint cheapest running and driving MiTo we could find for sale full stop. So...

She's got more than her fair share of issues bless her.

So far things I need to sort out:

Lower corner of front bumper has paint damage (probably from same incident that broke headlamp)
drivers side door window has dropped to the rear edge - not so sure about this one!
Service history unknown / service required
rear bumper paintwork needs attention / replacement (added 19/05/19)

Lets hope I can chalk stuff off that list quicker than things get added to it but previous experience tells me not to hold my breath.

List of completed jobs:
Back box baffles have collapsed and needs replacing - sports exhaust now fitted
Front near side headlight is damaged (broken brackets and chrome trim) - new lamp and trim fitted
Heater control matrix has a blown bulb - new bulbs fitted
Rear off side arch has a scrape - power polished this out (see bumper above still needs paint / attention
The stereo buttons are worn and lost their markings - buttons / control panel replaced
Proxy alignment failure - proxy alignment performed
massive brake fluid leak - NSR caliper replaced (18/05/19)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190409-030256~2.jpg (129.7 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Artermis1; 2 Days Ago at 05:24.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome