Join Date: May 2017
Location: Kent also in 147 Ducati
County: UK also in 159 2.4TI Sportswagon
Over the last 4 days finished earlier today
2) snow foam Auto Finese
3) wash wheels
5) hand microfiber mit wash Auto Finese
7) all over clay
8) DA machine polish - correction compound - Meguiars
9) DA machine polish - finishing wax - Meguiars
Looking good, however this was prep for trying a ceramic coating.
10) wipe over all panels with rubbing alcohol or remove any wax
11) apply Nano 9h Ceramic coatings panel at a time, leave 4 mins approx then buff with microfiber cloths.
12) Apply Poorboys pink wheel wax to wheels and buff.
Take car out for a drive just because the Sun is out. Will see how the coating lasts over coming weeks etc. Before we go take some pictures for forum.
1999 3.0 V6 - Q2 LSD - KW V2 coil overs - Alfaholics ARBs front & rear- Fully Polybushed. GTA clutch & Flywheel-330mm Ft. Brembo’s with Performance Friction pads - Alfaholics stainless downpipes & Sports Cat. Ragazzon stainless Cat back to unsilenced quad DTMs. Piper cross foam filter and alfaholics short shifter, Bluestyle interior full genuine Alfa electric and heated seats, Alfa 17″ enzo style wheels. Jim Kartalamakis Performance reprofiled 10.0 Cams, bespoke Remap
Last edited by Philcrazy; 08-02-19 at 00:22.