Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - Fags to now be sold from under the counter...?
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
73GTVJim

County: Greater Manchester
Re: Fags to now be sold from under the counter...?

I don't smoke and agreed with the no smoking in public places thing but this seems ridiculous to me.

Our company is also just delivering in a new holographic pack design to a major UK brand owner which they are very excited about. It will help keep a lot of people in work up here too!

Smokers please let me know if you like it when it hits the shelves in a few weeks. It has taken us over a year since pitching the concept to the tobacco company. You would not believe the technical difficulties involved in producing millions of sqm's of registered holographic images on a wide web of stretchy polyester film just to make a bloomin' fag packet.

Sorry -self interest but it has been a very challenging job we've all been involved in, with huge logistical and technical demands....and if it takes off it could be the saviour of our company plus I want to keep a roof over my family's head!

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

Jan 2019 New Giulia Veloce Misano Blue
2008-15 New 159Ti experience: overwhelmingly positive. Reliable and fun over nearly 100k.
2015-18 147 1.6TS runaround
6/9/12 - 15 New Mito 135MA Distinctive - 100% reliable 37k

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome