Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - I'm out :(
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread: I'm out :(
View Single Post
joeymannero
AO Silver Member

County: Surrey
sorry to hear this Brooking...

I have always enjoyed your posts, as said often insightful and a well needed counterview to some of those on here that seem to have an overdeveloped left eye....

anyway..I digress

Sad to hear that AR have failed to deal with things in a timely and acceptable manner, any type of manufactured goods can be faulty regardless of the people making them.

what sets a reputable and trustworthy company apart from the also rans is the ability to make it right for the customer if things go wrong, quickly and with the least amount of inconvenience possible.

You went and purchased a 60k + car and did not recieve 60k + customer service , and for Alfa with what can only be described a ''sketchy'' reputation in this regard not moving heaven and earth to resolve it is a worrying development, they are not learning their lessons.

no point in having th best 4 door sedan in the market if you can't back it up with good aftercare...

Enjoy the BMW , It's a fine car, I had a few E36's before moving to Alfa, I can quite see the attraction..!! I have been looking at similar cars for my mate in Ireland as he is going to buy here.

I have to say BMW customer service is markedly better than I got from Bishops in Guildford when I go in, eventually bought my mates Giulietta in Slough just to avoid dealing with Bishops!

no Marque should have you avoiding your local dealer becasue of poor service.

best of luck and hope to see you back in an alfa soon! ( maybe something 916 flavoured with a V6 for the weekends..? )

regards

Joe

It's Busso time ..

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome