Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - I'm out :(
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread: I'm out :(
View Single Post
(Post Link) post #1 of Old 08-07-17 Thread Starter
Brooking10
AO Silver Member

County: Northants
Garage
I'm out :(

Sad to say that after another problem and a further lengthy conversation with AR customer services I've given up.

For the sake of domestic harmony and my sanity I have agreed a deal I am happy with that moves my Quad on and puts me in a new, different car.

I am very sad about this indeed, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is a very very special car, indeed the range itself is a potential game changer and I wish those of you who have one the very best of luck and much enjoyment in good health.

Sadly mine was not one of the good ones and I have lost confidence in AR given that they seem as baffled as I am as to what is causing these repeated faults. I didn't buy the car to be a beta tester and have neither time nor desire to play that role.

I could, and perhaps probably should, demonstrate more patience but having been so let down on my recent overseas trip, been wholly unable to glean the cause, and having a car that only 50% of the adults in the house will contemplate driving I'm deciding to cut my losses.

Many thanks to those of you who have offered help and advice, especially MetalGod who was a great source of ideas when the car went pop in Switzerland. All the best to those of you who have good examples of this brilliant car, you're lucky people and in the main you're all thoroughly decent folk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome