group wcoc
1K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  TheGrimJeeper 
#1 · (Edited)
The British bruiser
The Italian aristocrat
The Northern chancer
The cool reserved Swede

#2 ·
Easy one for me. I love TVRs, especially Wheeler era ones, but none match the purity and simplicity of the Griffith. I prefer the tintop Aurelia. The Aston is a big handsome brute but the Volvo, a bit like the Bertie featured elsewhere, is just full of lovely little details. It has one of the nicest dashboards you'll ever see, dinky little fins, cool split bumpers, red interiors and so on and so on.

#7 ·
The Volvo is pretty, but look at that Aston. It's absolutely epic. It's never going to win because it's handsome rather than pretty, but it really is good looking. In fact, I don't think I was being fair on it during the nominations because I was trying to hard not to be biased.

I was going to nominate the Griffith, or possibly Cerbera, but someone had already put in this TVR. I nearly said actually at the time "it's not even the prettiest TVR."

#8 ·
I wanted to nominate a TVR, but couldn't decide which one. I was deciding between the Cerbera, Tuscan, Sagaris, Typhon and T350... don't really like the Griffith that much or the older wedge shaped ones. I went for the Typhon because it's a little bit different, almost a mix of the Cerbera and Tuscan.

#12 ·
Always loved the big V8 Vantage from when I was a kid.

#15 ·
In repairing the TVR's name, I've just realised I have the ability to change the scores against each car too. Mwahahaha.

#19 ·
Hard call between the Volvo and the Lancia. The Aston is brutishly handsome but not a thing of beauty. TVRs have something about them but struggle at this level.

Aurelia nicks it with a last second decision.

#20 ·
You're all misguided, and I'm going to change the numbers so the Aston wins. :moan:

And then I'm taking my ball and going home.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.