Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Just to shut Fraser up - ordered a Ti

2K views 43 replies 22 participants last post by  73GTVJim 
#1 ·
As it says,

Find out later if its red or grey, wanted any colour except black, the dealer is having a hunt round to see what he can find, there are only a few left in the country and as we know, the factory's shut.

More later.

P.S 2.4 manual 210.

#2 ·
Well done :thumbs: , did you buy it from Western Alfa??

#5 ·
I didnt Oz, I went through the figures with Chris a while back and he couldnt quite get down to the deal I had.

Then I wasnt buying at all, due to an issue with my job.

Then in a rush, it was back on again, so I went back to the other (english) dealer and ressurected the deal.

Its OK - I havent got it from Arnold Clark!

And its on Incluso.

#3 ·
:eek: really - what happened to the A6:confused:

#9 ·
Congrats CJ!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :cool:

And good luck with that dealer.... ;)

#19 ·
The car is excellent:cool: The only things I'd wish for was some better stowage space for the cabin (the 3 series cup holders are the biz:eek:), slightly better turn in / steering bite (like the V6 GT) and better slow speed driveability.

Of course, some additional petrol slurping horses wouldn't go amiss either;)

Good choice:thumbs: What's Incluso BTW:confused:

#33 ·
nice colour :thumbs:

#29 ·
Find out later if its red or grey, wanted any colour except black, the dealer is having a hunt round to see what he can find, there are only a few left in the country and as we know, the factory's shut.

Western Alfa in Perth seemed to have loads - At least six in compound and one in show room. SW 2.4 red in showroom, a red sallon in compound, remainder were black - Maybe you can point your man in this direction! I think Mangoletsi have already stole a few from them!

EDIT - Just read whole thread (Doh!) and see you have gone for grey. I really like the red (sorry) - The 159Ti is the first Alfa in years that I think really suits red!

#42 ·
almost 18k on mine - still low 30's!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.