Alfa Romeo Forum banner

April Detailing competion entry

4K views 44 replies 14 participants last post by  198497 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

So who is out over the Easter weekend to get the car cleaned? last month was a great success and the weather is hopefully still on the up so get your daily drivers or garage queens cleaned and post your entry bellow :)

And remeber the rules for the entry:
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=745785

Entry will close on the 25th.

Thanks

Marc

#14 ·
Thank you Italover, yes Luna Pearl metallic, photos really do not do the colour the justice it deserves as they don't with many colours, my previous G was Etna and that was difficult to show photographically. Notices a couple of new road rash marks on the lower front bumper near the fog light drivers side - black undercoat. Have some touch up which has been made for me just need to get it from the dealers as Alfa do not do one off the shelf. Cheers.

#15 ·
Those chips and scratches on the front are almost unavoidable and annoying. Don't you guys have a vehicle protection film , a transparent layer which protects the front bumper, spoiler and front section of the bonnet?
It totally forgot to fit this protective film.

Every owner of a new Alfa should consider fitting this in order to preserve the beauty of our beauties!

#33 · (Edited)
well, I am not very familiar with the detailing, actually it is my first time ever, but here we go.

Meguiar's clay bars, scratch remover, NXT Wax. I didn't wash it with the foam or anything, I bet it would make the result even better.

I think I am the first owner of this car who's done it and have to say - to much damage on the paint job became visible.

EDIT: removed 2 pictures - rules should be complied with :)

Reactions: stan laurel
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.