Alfa Romeo Forum - View Single Post - What have you done to your Giulietta today?
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
View Single Post
twincamms
AO Silver Member

County: Cambridgeshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazim View Post
Had to Hoover the car at 0650 this morning before I started work. Had a little accident on route to work. Ohh the joys of lone working on a Sunday morning!! By the way can anyone help me, my G is 4 years old every year in winter I have the same issues of condensation build up on the inside of the windscreen an back window. When the temp drops way below zero the moisture freezes. Can't think of what to do I use the climate control as I was advised before a while back, aparently it drys the moisture in the car, a collegue advised me a tube of salt to suck up the moisture still don't work. Does anyone else have the same problem an what has anyone done to try and solve it. And please people don't suggest rubbing an onion on the screen!!
I have one of these in my passenger footwell, no condensation since using it, dry windows when I get in it in the mornings.............

Buy UniBond Aero 360 Moisture Absorber Refill from our Dehumidifiers range - Tesco.com

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome