Well not from the mods on here but from the Casualty Dept. of my local hospital.
As you may (or may not know), I've had some dificulties at work, leading up to this Rant in the Rant Room;
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/rant-...n-arrgghh.html (Work, Union, ARRGGHH!)
As you can see I was due to go to the Doctor's on Tuesday morning after feeling unwell on Monday.
Got in to see him at 1150, he took my blood pressure, which was a little on the high side, 214/115.
He called for an ambulance and 5 minutes later was hooked up to the 12 lead ECG machine out of the back of a Volvo Estate, after some tests a 'proper' ambulance was called in and I was wheeled out of the surgery and into it, then off to casualty.
More prodding, pricking and poking later was transferred to the cardiac ward for further examinations from more and more senior Doctor's and finally was put to bed at 0200 this morning! A long,worrying day indeed.
Spending the rest of the day (today) on the ward as they decide if the meds have worked and the results of more blood tests have come back. Could be out today (tonight) or tomorrow morning.
But the question for the forum;
Should I have let my Father drive my car back from the Doctor's Surgery?