Thanks for all the comments and feedback. I've gone away and made quite a few changes to the track day
list that I put up. Hopefully these are all positive and what you like to see! The changes are:
1) Date format is now DD-MM-YYYY instead of YYYY-MM-DD.
2) I've added Mornings/Afternoon lengths, previously it was just Full Day/Evening.
3) When you click on a flag on the map it no longer resets the zoom and centre of the map.
4) Clicking "Show Notes" no longer shows for all events, just the one you clicked.
5) Change the distance search, so mileages are now 50, 100, 150 and 200 instead of 10, 20, 50, 100, 200.
6) I've also put up a list of instructors and hire companies... if you are an instructor/hire company and want to be included let me know.
7) General redesign to make it a bit more attractive.
8) Updates to some of the labels, e.g. noise limits and full day, to make it clearer and easier to understand.
9) Biggest change for usability is you can now pass information to the search engine in the query string, e.g.:
To list Easytrack events:
Car: =5&vehicle_type=Car]Track Day List
Bike: =5&vehicle_type=Bike]Track Day List
You could list all events at Silverstone at the weekends:
=32&weekdays=1,7]Track Day List
Or maybe all events in July with a noise limit of 105dB:
Track Day List
Car events in August at Silverstone:
=32&date_start=2010-08-01&date_end=2010-08-31&vehicle_type=Car]Track Day List
I've also got in touch with all of the track day organisers, and had a really positive response from them, so thank you. Most organisers have asked for a login so they can add/edit their own events, which is great for everyone as it means the information is kept as fresh and up to date as possible. Less work for me too.
That's about it for now, as always please keep the feedback coming my way so I can improve it and make it the site you want it to be.