Peak Alfa Drive - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Peak Alfa Drive
Calendar: Event Calendar
LFCAlfa
AO Member

20-09-09
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings
Hi All

This sounds like a great day out i found this from a fellow memeber from the cloverleaf club who i met on another alfa event- i checked with AROC and anyone is welcome to join have a look

Peak Alfa Drive

20th September 2009

2008 was cancelled, but Peak Alfa Drive is back for 2009!!!

Brave teams will be given Tulip style route maps complete with observation questions to keep the Navigators busy whilst the drivers...err, drive!

After setting off at short intervals, the teams will traverse the roads and bylanes of Derbyshire before (hopefully) finishing in time for lunch! Prizes will be given to the top three teams, who successfully navigate the event (within a set time-frame) and correctly answer the most questions on the way...although alternative humourous answers are always welcome!

If you'd like to participate in the (in)famous Peak Alfa Drive, and own an Italian car, please get in touch for more information or an entry form.

The entry fee is a mere 4.00 per person, which includes tea/coffee and pastry or biscuits before the "off"; and a route map for each team.

The post event meal is optional and costs 16.00 for three courses. If you're interested we'll need to know your choice of food when booking, plus a 6.00 deposit towards the 16.00.

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/arocderby...C/PAD_2009.htm

RSVP'd Yes: 1