Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Spare 155 1.8 parts

Tags
155 spare
1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Vicalfa 
#1 ·
I bought a 1.8 to remove the interior which was in spotless condition, but now I ended up with a car of no use to me because all the mechanical bits are not a match for my later 2.0
So spare bits to sell. I will post worlwide.
Yes and dont ask for the side mirrors because one was broken, and the other one sold.
Thanks guys and happy motoring.

#2 ·
hi do you still have the whole original air box including the cold air feed pipe? there are other few parts too that I would like to keep as spare for my 1.8 16v if u have n willing to sell. I'm frm Malaysia by the way :) it would be great & easier if u can email or pm me regarding the parts and price. Thanks!

#3 ·
Sorry but the bits I have are for the 1.8 8valve, so I think the parts might be diferent.
but if it its the same as the 8V I have got the bits you need, and very good condition.
So my advice its to check if the bits fit your engine.
Thanks.

#5 ·
Is it a skinny or a widey?

#8 ·
Hi, I'm in the US and I have a 155 8V head for a special project Alfetta. I'm missing the intake manifold. Would you have that part in your spares? Don't know if you even still have the parts now, but I'll ask anyway.

Thanks,
Stefano
Concord, CA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.