Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Name for Alfa Romeo Community

1K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  spining 
#1 ·
Hi All,

I'm in the process of forming an Alfa community here in Thailand. It will consist of mostly newer models (147/156/166/GTV/Spider), but it looks like 156 will be the majority. I'd like to avoid "Alfa 156 club" as it may exclude other models. We'd prefer something easy to remember. If anyone has creative ideas for a name, please post them. Thanks! wink

#7 ·
Rattles & Squeeks Club Thailand

#9 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Fanatic
Alfa
Romeos
Thailand

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice try, Ivo :D

#10 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Mel:

I'm letting my hair grow, as you know... so what's your other spec to differentiate yourself from me :rolleyes: wink

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry Ivo,

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT COUPE DE LENO LIKE ME! In your dreams my friend :D It takes you 2 months to grow that hair 1 mm :D It takes me 2 HOURS to grow my hair 1 mm :D :D :D

By the way, the other spec to differentiate me from you is I'm more handsome then you. Simple. No discussion possible :D :D :D And even MY head is not as big as yours :D :D :D Sorry, I'm laughing my ar$e of with this discussion :D :D :D

Oh I forgot:

You're a moron!© I just wanted to let you know!©

#11 ·
You guys should be a copy writer for an advertising agency! :p

#15 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivo:
<strong>Mel:

I'm letting my hair grow, as you know... so what's your other spec to differentiate yourself from me :rolleyes: wink

:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry Ivo,

YOU WILL NEVER HAVE THAT COUPE DE LENO LIKE ME! In your dreams my friend :D It takes you 2 months to grow that hair 1 mm :D It takes me 2 HOURS to grow my hair 1 mm :D :D :D

By the way, the other spec to differentiate me from you is I'm more handsome then you. Simple. No discussion possible :D :D :D And even MY head is not as big as yours :D :D :D Sorry, I'm laughing my ar$e of with this discussion :D :D :D

Oh I forgot:

You're a moron!© I just wanted to let you know!©</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm, coupe de Leno eh....

Hmm, must call the hairdresser anyway, so I guess i can "inspire" them :rolleyes:

:D

BTW "Big Head" is still better then "Dick head" wink

#16 ·
<strong>Hmm, coupe de Leno eh....

Hmm, must call the hairdresser anyway, so I guess i can "inspire" them :rolleyes:

BTW "Big Head" is still better then "Dick head" wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

It took you some time to come up with that one, but it's good! You cheeky chimp :D

BTW: You're a moron!© I just wanted to let you know!©

#19 ·
mmm, that's a funny one too!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
A bit more serious (yes I can be serious :) )
"The Group of Thai Alfalovers"
in short: GTA<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

#20 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Spiderman:
<strong>How about Alfaholics Anonymous?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, I like that. :D :D :D

#21 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>A bit more serious (yes I can be serious :) )
"The Group of Thai Alfalovers"
in short: GTA
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But this GTA might be more applicable. A few more suggestions perhaps? wink

#22 ·
Wisrute,

What are the keyword to describe what the club WOULD be/offer? Maybe we can work from there.

#23 ·
Mel,

Since you've asked, we're working to form a new community consisting of newer models. There's already the GTV Society - Bangkok Chapter, made up of older coupes and few new ones. The owners in GTV society are, well old-timers, die-hard fans. I'm pretty new to Alfa, and so are several guys in my group. So, nothing special, really. Just a nice, and concise name. I quite like Wimster's idea, really.

It's a casual community, just to get owners connected, share information, occasional gatherings, etc.

#24 ·
I like the GTA idea of Wim very much too, but I would use the word owners instead of lovers. But of course that's my opinion.

Then again you could also try Thai Alfa Club or Alfa Club Thailand or Thai Alfa Connection. I know, not so catchy as Wim's GTA, but then again he's a marketing guru and I'm a simple Bonkers Moroccan :D

#26 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong>Bella Machina Wisrute???
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Beautiful machines? Is that the right translation? I did consider Alfa Club Thailand, but I thought it could be a little less traditional. wink

I'll ask these guys here what they think. Meanwhile you guys can drop in names here and there whenever it pops up during your creative moments. :D Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.