"baby blue/Achilles blue" 156 2.0 ts for sale - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
 
  Home Forums AO Club Member Gallery Classifieds Trade Directory  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > External Classifieds Links > Non-AO classifieds adverts > Other External Adverts

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
"baby blue/Achilles blue" 156 2.0 ts for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT

Sorry guys but its for sale. i know the price is a bit high but sensible offers will be considered. 12 months ticket with full alfa service history etc etc, very good condition
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

never realised there were only 7 in that colour, there is one here in glastonbury to, a s reg 1.8
Reply With Quote
  #3 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
iainfm's Avatar
Status: Hey Joe...
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 6,262
Images: 5

Member car:

147 1.6TS, BMW 320d

You failed to point out it can beat BMW M3s.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
this is what i have been told, by the previous owner and people on here. oh btw mozzy kiss kiss lol
Reply With Quote
  #5 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
alright alright har bloody harr
Reply With Quote
  #6 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
iainfm's Avatar
Status: Hey Joe...
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 6,262
Images: 5

Member car:

147 1.6TS, BMW 320d

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
alright alright har bloody harr
Just pulling your proverbial.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
this is what i have been told, by the previous owner and people on here. oh btw mozzy kiss kiss lol
i was not being sarcastic, i was genuinely asking as yours and the one by me are the only ones i have seen in that colour
Reply With Quote
  #8 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
there is a thread on here about the colour and i think only 3 or 4 people including myself have said they have one. one of them is a V6 i think the rest are I4's. i know i have never seen another one in this colour
Reply With Quote
  #9 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by iainfm View Post
Just pulling your proverbial.
no worries bud, i cant believe how much attention that one thread has got!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
no worries bud, i cant believe how much attention that one thread has got!
its forum banter mate, every forum i have been on gets it, if it ever happens again just keep quiet lol, there are alot of bored people who cant wiat to jump on someones back for whatever reasons, i have seen alot worse on passionford, ie a 1400 fiesta owner fits a k&n filter, tells everyone he raced a cosworth and won, everyone then ripped him until he actually closed his account down.... lol
Reply With Quote
  #11 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by mozzy26 View Post
its forum banter mate, every forum i have been on gets it, if it ever happens again just keep quiet lol, there are alot of bored people who cant wiat to jump on someones back for whatever reasons, i have seen alot worse on passionford, ie a 1400 fiesta owner fits a k&n filter, tells everyone he raced a cosworth and won, everyone then ripped him until he actually closed his account down.... lol
thats why im selling..... umm no wait im not that much of a push over haha. i will still be around helping people where i can
Reply With Quote
  #12 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
iainfm's Avatar
Status: Hey Joe...
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 6,262
Images: 5

Member car:

147 1.6TS, BMW 320d

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
no worries bud, i cant believe how much attention that one thread has got!
Me neither!
Reply With Quote
  #13 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
thats why im selling..... umm no wait im not that much of a push over haha. i will still be around helping people where i can
i am selling mine to. piece of **** lol
Reply With Quote
  #14 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 98

Member car:

alfa 156 Jtd 16v (150) Ti

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
thats why im selling..... umm no wait im not that much of a push over haha. i will still be around helping people where i can
hope you are not leaving from the banter on the forum being any part in your decision...

Any ideas what you are going to buy next? Am guessing not a beemer.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
iainfm's Avatar
Status: Hey Joe...
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 6,262
Images: 5

Member car:

147 1.6TS, BMW 320d

Get an M3!

No...wait...they're slower than an Alfa!

(more leg-pulling friendly banter )
Reply With Quote
  #16 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
no its not from the banter on here, believe me i was ******* myself more than the rest of you (despite feeling a bit of a muppet) I am going back to a mazda mx3 V6 but i will be placing a 2.5l V6 ford probe engine under there. 170bhp in a car that is just over a ton
Reply With Quote
  #17 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
iainfm's Avatar
Status: Hey Joe...
AO Gold Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: United Kingdom
County: Perth and Kinross
Posts: 6,262
Images: 5

Member car:

147 1.6TS, BMW 320d

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
170bhp in a car that is just over a ton
In money? etc
Reply With Quote
  #18 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
no its not from the banter on here, believe me i was ******* myself more than the rest of you (despite feeling a bit of a muppet) I am going back to a mazda mx3 V6 but i will be placing a 2.5l V6 ford probe engine under there. 170bhp in a car that is just over a ton
you mean mx6 engine lol
Reply With Quote
  #19 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
well not too far off lol. no the mx3 was about 1100kg iirc with aircon. i will be looking for one without again. i would like to get a j-spec mx6 engine but cant afford that. i just aswell buy a ford probe, swap the engines over and sell the probe as a 1.8 V6. that way it wont cost me naff all for the swap
Reply With Quote
  #20 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
Unregistered
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United Kingdom
County: Somerset
Posts: 157

Member car:

2000 156 2.4 jtd

you still wont beat an m3 lol.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
i think you would be suprised with the J-spec engine bud. a friend of mine has one and it was a close call between him and an aston martin. fair enough the mx was tuned and the aston still won but thats pretty damn quick from a tonka toy
Reply With Quote
  #22 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 98

Member car:

alfa 156 Jtd 16v (150) Ti

Originally Posted by daniel wiley View Post
i think you would be suprised with the J-spec engine bud. a friend of mine has one and it was a close call between him and an aston martin. fair enough the mx was tuned and the aston still won but thats pretty damn quick from a tonka toy
now im not having a pop, i used to have a mazda 323F pop up lights and loved it despite having a single cam 16v 1.6.

my girlfriend had a lovely newer shape 323F with the 1.8 16v and I loved it so much that I wanted a 323F 2.0 v6 zxi more than anything.

However bought a fiat bravo HGT 147bhp cheaply and loved it. Its what made me get a fiat coupe
also picked up a low miles mx3 1.8v6 and thought very little of it. handling was good but a bit notchy and the engine was not flexible like the fiat 5pot and torque was poor. Was one of the most disappointing cars i had owned having had mega expectations.

mazda mx3 is over a ton 1145kg and stock 1.8 is about 130 horses,


I think a 2.5 v6 will be interesting though, but still miles off m3 bhp per ton

Last edited by rrbridges; 03-07-11 at 22:38.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (Post Link)  
Old 03-07-11
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 98

Member car:

alfa 156 Jtd 16v (150) Ti

ps if you want to work out cars speeds safely use a performance calculator, you just need the bhp and weight,

Car Stats - Calculator
Reply With Quote
  #24 (Post Link)  
Old 05-07-11
daniel wiley
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Originally Posted by rrbridges View Post
now im not having a pop, i used to have a mazda 323F pop up lights and loved it despite having a single cam 16v 1.6.

my girlfriend had a lovely newer shape 323F with the 1.8 16v and I loved it so much that I wanted a 323F 2.0 v6 zxi more than anything.

However bought a fiat bravo HGT 147bhp cheaply and loved it. Its what made me get a fiat coupe
also picked up a low miles mx3 1.8v6 and thought very little of it. handling was good but a bit notchy and the engine was not flexible like the fiat 5pot and torque was poor. Was one of the most disappointing cars i had owned having had mega expectations.

mazda mx3 is over a ton 1145kg and stock 1.8 is about 130 horses,


I think a 2.5 v6 will be interesting though, but still miles off m3 bhp per ton
Stock is 130hp yes, the SE version is 135hp and the version i am looking at hetting has a 145bhp engine as its the equipe model.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (Post Link)  
Old 05-07-11
Status: -
AO Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Lincolnshire
Posts: 98

Member car:

alfa 156 Jtd 16v (150) Ti

that sounds a bit better. I might be going Japanese myself for my fun car. I love my Fiat Coupe and my god is it fast but i fancy a honda S2000
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > External Classifieds Links > Non-AO classifieds adverts > Other External Adverts

Tags
156, sale

Thread Tools


Recently 'Read'
No History to show

Useful Links
Lost Password?
AO Merchandise
FAQs
Register

External Links
Alfa-CF2-V6-Plenum-C...
Alfa-CF3-V6-Plenum-C...
Kleber Quadraxer...
Alfa Romeo 156...
2009 Alfa Romeo...

Recent Image

Ao Killarney Meet...

View David P's images

Search

Forums

Classifieds
   

Gallery

Social Groups
   

Members
   


Did you know..?
Did you know..?
Clicking on a members username within a forum post displays extra options.


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 17:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91