Sport soon to be for sale...
Any of my NW buddies after a nice 156?
I know this isn't the classified section but as I've just bought a larger Alfa I thought I'd test the water while I get it ready for a new owner... I'll place a proper advert in the classified section once the private plate transfers and I can get some nice pics up...
- One of the last 156's on a 55 plate (Sept 2005) Facelift model
- 1.9 16v 6 speed Diesel 150bhp (Alfatune remap circa 185 bhp)
- Stromboli Grey metallic with hurricane grey powdercoated alloys
- Factory side skirts
- Full leather with cruise and climate control
- Just over 40k from new with full service history
In my ownership she's wanted for nothing... I had the cambelt, tensioners, pulleys and water pump done circa 10k ago, along with a heavy duty Bosch Silver seal battery, new glow plugs, Brake slave cylinder, AutoDelta Air filter, new rear bushes, new top arms, front discs & pads and braided brake hoses all round...
Ideally I'd be keeping it, as it's fast, economical, still looks lovely, returns nearly 50mpg cruising in 6th etc, but my good lady says it's too big for her and wants to keep her 147 much to my annoyance.