Been offline a bit as went on holiday to Sharm in Egypt (yes when the shark attacks were rife) and so unfolded a series of "issues". If you are having a bad time then read on, you will feel better:
1) Wife was taken ill with an alergic reaction to mosquitos, sounds funny but it really wasnt, had well over 100 bites to each leg.
2) I got egyptian belly (lot of belly to get it in).
3) on the day of my first wedding anniversary i lost my wedding ring in the red sea.
4) on the Tuesday before we were due to fly back on the sunday we got a phone call saying we had a water leak. Luckily the house was occupied but to put it into context the first quote for repair is 35k excluding contents. Could get an early flight back but couldnt get from the airport to home.
5) I was due to exchange contracts on the monday i got back as i had sold the house to move to bradford for work.
6) on the saturday before we left for home we both got stung by a jellyfish.
7) Moved to our house in Bradford wioth an airbed and a tv, that was all we had and we had to buy them new as we couldnt remove anything from the house.
So at the end of all that, all that remains is to wish you a merry xmas and happy new year lol.