Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I already see that information flows pretty neatly here. I drive a 2015 Giu 1.6 jtdm-2. So far the only mod I gave my car is Racechip Ultimate which allegedly gives me 137bhp and 409nm. I haven't got my car dynoed but it definitely feels torquey enough to be in the ballpark of 360-400ish. My overall satisfaction level about the car is above my expectations. Here are some mods (mostly visual) on the way. Feel free to shoot ideas about them.
1. Eibach Pro-Kit (how's the ride BTW?)
2. Aluminium Footrest (OEM)
3. Rear apron styling and dual exhaust (very confused about it and need some opinions)
4. QV style side skirts
5. Obviously Clover Leaf on sides
6. 18inch 8C style wheels on Bridgestone Adrenaline (this is a must do mod in Turkey
7. Philips xtreme vision h7 + h1 (yeah the standard halogens suck)
Last edited by ertena; 21-01-16 at 09:12.