Dutch Mito owner - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 19-01-16 Thread Starter
County: -
Dutch Mito owner

Two years ago my ex girlfriend left me and took my Rosso Alfa 147 from 2002 I believe it was. Last saturday my current girlfriend got the great idea on replacing her Punto Twinair with the engine the size of a bottle of milk.

The first testdrive we had was in a 100 hp strong twinair same engine as the Punto but a bit more powerfull. Before we even were 5 minutes away from the dealer we called her dad (Who was waiting at the dealer) to tell the dealer to ready the only 1.4 Mito he had in stock. This car, with the 135 hp engine, was more to her liking so with a big smile we came back to the dealer.

Her dad, still waiting on us, told us just when we where away on the testdrive someone traded in a white giulietta. After a testdrive with this we came to a conclusion; If the price is right on the Giulietta we would buy it, if not it would be the Alfa Rosso Mito with the 1.4 engine. After the negotiations it became the Mito;

Our Mito as off last saturday;

The white Giulietta that could have been ours;

And going back to an Alfa with my girlfriend was not entirely my idea. The parents from my girlfriend gave her a great influence with the cars from them in the parking lot!

I have registered on this forum to vent some ideas we have on changing the interior and maybe some help in getting these ideas in to practice.

Last edited by Tinman_NL; 19-01-16 at 19:20. Reason: Added photo's for attachements, see how that works
Sponsored Links
County: Cork
Welcome to AO & to Alfa ownership, congrats on the Mito And nice collection of Alfas
Regional Representative
For South Central - AOSC
County: Hampshire

Member car:

159 2.0 JTDM Ti

Hi :hi:

Welcome to AO

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

dutch , mito , owner