Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first car! The Giulietta is a great choice. So, what mods exactly are you planning to do to it?
I bet, you'll gets lots of ideas here!
I have plenty of ideas from this forum and I'm really glad that I found it
I've done lot of things so far but the list is still quite long
Starting from outside I have
- replaced the mirror caps and door handles for the chrome ones
- changed the alloys for 17" and replaced the exhaust for dual pipes with sprint diffuser
- installed short shifter and replaced the badges for the new ones
- tinted rear windows in dark black colour
- replaced the fuel cap and oil cap for aluminium ones
On inside I
- upgraded all speakers and added 2 amplifiers and subwoofer (everything JBL)
- replaced the gear lever and handbrake lever for leather ones with white stitching
- replaced the gear lever knob for aluminium one with leather and white stitching
- replaced the steering wheel for flat bottom one from qv
- installed illuminated door sill covers and replaced all lights for white led ones
- replaced the rubber pedals for aluminium ones
On Wednesday I'm taking my beauty to garage to have some more things done
- changing suspension for B6+H&R springs
- adding front and rear strut bars
- replacing engine and transmission oil for Miller's nano
- changing the front and rear seats for leather ones
I'm already booked to body shop to get the front and roof spoilers with side skirts painted and installed but sadly I have to wait till mid December
Next on my list will be to do a remap so I can increase the power to 200bhp and install sport brakes.
Later I might replace the intercooler and possibly go for bigger alloys.
Not sure if I want to but I might install 2 din Pioneer unit and add rear parking camera.
I know that there is still plenty to do so hopefully I will come across something interesting
When I do my final upgrade I will definitely post some pictures on here