Thanks guys! Harribone, sure thing, I know Milton well! Let me know when you are next in Leek.
So, just returned from a weekend in Cornwall with the wife and kids in the Alfa. Here's the list of issues that reared their head:
- Intermittent power loss (struggling up to 2500rpm) with engine management light coming on. Goes off after 30 miles or so.
- Drivers side wing mirror will not fold in fully using electric folding motor
- Slow puncture on drivers side front wheel
- Occasional lumpy tickover when warm
- Random immobilisation on one occasion when trying to start
- Heavily corroded wheels all round
- Rear passenger side window grinds rather than stopping when being fully closed
- Gearknob loose
- iPhone dock needs updating to Lightning connector
No one said it would be easy!
Done around 800 miles all told and averaged at 37.5mpg.
Still utterly besotted.