Hello Alfa Brothers and Sisters,
I have finally bought my Alfa, it`s `99 Alfa 145 1,4 T-Spark in rarest color i`ve ever seen in my life, it`s yellow-gold
It took me a long time before i found one and it took long time before i actually had chance to buy one, now it`s in garage and my friend is looking after it. Few parts needs to be replaced but nothing major, this is my summer project and car will be back on the road in August.
Engine is healthy, compression rate in very good and sound of it! OMG!!! I absolutely love it!!!
Things i`ve done so far:
1. Flushed engine and replaced oil with Castrol 5w30
2. Ordered K&N air filter(Should get it this week)
3. Replaced rear break discs and pads
4. Replaced rear axle drag link
5. Today i ordered new exhaust (Should get it in two weeks time)
6. Tomorrow will receive Front Passengers side Swing arm
7. Clutch master cylinder is leaking, seals needs replacement
As you see few things but nothing major.
Can`t wait to get it back on road
I`m living in Ireland, forgot to mention