As a former car sales person I now usually advice people in what (kind of) car to buy, to fit their person the most.
Some things you need to ask your self are:
1) What do you use the car for (alone, with family, dog maybe, for private or business use, and so on).
2) What kind of car would you like (convertible, sedan, SUV, etc.)
3) Which options must be there (Climate, xenon, automatic, etc)
4) How much power would you like to have
5) How much would you like to spend.
Give me some answers on these questions and it will be a lot easier for you. Another good thing know is: what DO and DON'T you like about your present and past cars and which one's are it exactly.
For the people who starte to shout GTA with Selespeed, maybe he likes to cruise around and soft suspensions