New member - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 14 Old 17-01-07 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Thumbs Up New member

Hi everyone!
Greetings from sunny Cape Town. I found this group while trawling for some information re. minor problems with my 166.
I have the 3.0 Sportronic and it's utterly fabulous 98% of the time - the other 2% is rather frustrating, mostly due to the local lack of readily available parts and knowledge. I've only ever seen 3 others on the roads here.
But man, does it beautify the neighbourhood - and what value!
Citino65 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Status: The BSD says konnichiwa
Global Mod Team
 
BigFoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Italy
County: Milano
Posts: 113,594
Images: 14
Garage
Re: New member

Hi mate, welcome to the AO family
BigFoot is offline  
Status: 3.2 Busso powered
AO Gold Member
 
AlfaMartini's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Abu Dhabi
Posts: 7,669
Re: New member

Hi, and welcome to AO

You're right.... Alfa's definitely raise the tone of any neighborhood
AlfaMartini is offline  
Status: -
AO Platinum Member
 
nomad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
County: -
Posts: 43,564
Images: 8

Member car:

RRS TDV8 HSE

Re: New member

Hello and Welcome !!
nomad is offline  
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
Wrenched's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
County: Warwickshire
Posts: 1,807

Member car:

GTV 24v

Re: New member

Hello hello. Bet it's not dark and wet there as it is here, make the Alfa look even better!
Wrenched is offline  
Status: Molto felice
AO Rosso Alfa Member
 
Gibbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: United Kingdom
County: Bristol
Posts: 54,876
Images: 2
Re: New member

Greetings and welcome aboard
Gibbo is offline  
Status: I'm back
AO Silver Member
 
Gramat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Macedonia
Posts: 1,422
Images: 46
Re: New member

Welcome to AO
Gramat is offline  
mikebrown
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New member

welcome to AO dude....



 
Status: -
AO Member
 
Cuoré Sportivo 1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: fareham;uk
Posts: 171
Re: New member

hi and welcome
Cuoré Sportivo 1976 is offline  
Status: Spider's ready to go!
Global Mod Team
 
classicgal93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Canada
County: British Columbia
Posts: 59,016
Images: 2
Garage
Re: New member

Hi glad you found us, enjoy the site, Cheers
classicgal93 is offline  
(Post Link) post #11 of 14 Old 18-01-07 Thread Starter
Status: -
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6
Chilling Re: New member

Thanks for all the welcomes, guys. You know who you are.
Citino65 is offline  
Status: making daily raids across the border
AO Gold Member
 
alfaholic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: United Kingdom
County: Surrey
Posts: 6,451

Member car:

6C 2500

Re: New member

Welcome from wet and miserable England
alfaholic is offline  
Mark Alfa
Status: - Update
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New member

Welcome to AO.com
 
Status: -
AO Silver Member
 
glenda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Co.Tyrone, N Ireland
Posts: 1,624
Images: 6

Member car:

145 1.8 T-Spark

Re: New member

Welcome along
glenda is offline  
Reply

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
member

« Hi! | Hello »
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome