Life is good atm. I
do not take that for
Global Mod Team
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: United Kingdom
1) Your Forum name?
2) Real name
Paul Rastrick my creative skills are questionable.
Manager in HMRC (old Inland Revenue)
Holbrook a village in Suffolk.
6) Marital Status
Married for the second and last time (got it right after a dry run)
7) Which cars do you drive and why?
GTV because I love it. 147 because she lets me.
8) Are you a real passionate Alfisti?
More of a hamfisti but I love Alfas
9) What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and
.do you think its fundamental to own one to have the passion?
Saw the 147 when it came out and thought yes. Fundamental no desirable yes.
10) What do you like most about Alfas?
Ive got one.
11) What do you like least about Alfas?
I cant afford an 8c
12) What would be your dream cars?
Ferrari and 8c
13) What car would you least like to drive?
None everything can be fun to drive if you have an open mind.
14) For you, whats the most popular thread on AO?
I like them all as any of them can take off in unrelated directions.
15) What interests do you have outside of Alfas?
Reading (being married to a librarian helps) and anything practical.
16) Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV,
My grandmother was tried for murder at the Old Bailey .
17)Do you have a party trick? If so what is it?
I can out talk Jehovas Witnesses THEY make excuses and leave.
18) What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum?
That it exists
19) If you had £50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it?
50% deposit on an 8c (that took a whole 5 seconds)
20) What is the most important piece of advice you could give to anyone?
Never ignore the urge to defecate.