Greetings - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 11-07-06 Thread Starter

Member car:

Honda

Well Happy Greetings

Hello.

I am from Malaysia and has been an avid Alfa Romeo fan for sometime now. My first Alfa Romeo experience was when I was a wee boy and my dad was driving a 4 door Alfasud. This car had a tiny engine but had a very good "pick-up" where it can do quick in-gear sprints and made overtaking a breeze.

Later in my life, my elder brother bought a red 1.5 'Sud and I enjoyed driving that car.

Now, I myself am very keen to embark on either a 'Sud project or an Alfetta project. Haven't decided yet as I'm doing some research on parts availability here im my parts of the world. The in-line twin cam engine for the Alfetta seems to be easier to find than the boxer engines of 'Suds.

After going through poor products (IMHO only) with through 90s with the 33s, 155s (Fiat Tipo based floorpan), 145s, Alfa Romeo came back very strongly with the georgeous 156. Now, I am happy to see the Alfa Romeo marque being seen as desirable once again in my parts of the world. Here, we are waiting for the absolutely georgeous 159 to come our way.

I'm in love with classic Alfa Romeos and would welcome tips/know how from this forum. Heck, I may end up with both the Alfetta and the 'Sud in 2 years' time!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

mikebrown

Re: Greetings

welcome to AO Dude

all the best

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself