Wasters Interview - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 13-06-06 Thread Starter

Member car:

GT JTD

Re: Want to interview yourself? Go on...

One completed interview which I hope is readable

(Hope you don't mind, I've moved your post to it's own thread and included the questions with your answers below - wrinx)

Your Forum name - Waster

Real name - Ken

Age - 33

Occupation - Sales

Lives - Redbourn, St. Albans

Marital Status - Most definitely married

which cars do you drive and why? - Have a Peugeot 307SW which is interesting and of course the wife's and my little beaut is a 6 month old GT JTD, blue with tan - gorgeous!!!

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo? - Not sure - but I think the Alfa bug may be biting

What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and
.do you think its fundamental to own one to have the passion?
- Have always liked the look of Alfa's - just something different - and when I test drove the GT last year I couldn't wait to get one. One of the most beautiful cars currently on the road

Would you ever consider joining an Alfa Club or are you already a member of one? - No one's ever asked me

What do you like most about Alfas? - Standing out from the usual mundane, run of the mill, modes of 4 wheeled transport

What do you like least about Alfas? - So far, the renouned lack of timely customer service from Alfa Romeo UK

What would be your dream cars? - Mine - Ferrari Testerosa. The wifes - Porsche speedster, though I don't think I would fit my arse into it with out a little greasing first.

What car would you least like to drive? - One that doesn't have a working engine - like my GT

For you, whats the most popular thread on AO? - Will come back to this in time.

What would be your ideal drive in an Alfa (destination, passenger, driving music, etc)? - West coast of Australia, in my GT, with wife and kid, listening to Kayne West

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us? - None to mention.

What interests do you have outside of Alfas? - Footy, beers with the lads, days out with the wife and daughter and of course my GT.

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc) - Played and scored on the Wembly turf - every boy's dream and a day that I will find hard to top.

Do you have a party trick? If so what is it? - None that I can mention with the wife sat next to me.

What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum? Any favourite threads, episodes or people? - First impressions are that Alfa owners are really keen to share experiences, knowledge, etc which I don't think I know of any other car owners doing. Weird but cool.

If you had 50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it? - Quickly.

Last edited by wrinx; 13-06-06 at 22:18.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Silver Member

Re: Wasters Interview

spotlight welcome aboard again mate
mikebrown

nice one

Founder of AO

County: Essex

Member car:

Maserati GTS

Waster, (sounds like im insulting you???)

thank you for taking the time to post your interview... Nice one.

AO

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
interview , wasters