New Q4 owner - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 18-02-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa 155 Q4

New Q4 owner

Hello everyone

Today I secured the purchase of my very own black 155 Q4. To be honest I hadn't even heard of them until a few days ago, but one of my friends dad's was selling his and asked if I was interested. I've always liked the looks of the 155, but one drive of this and I was hooked. Despite never having driven a left hooker before, I was amased at how easy and smooth it was to drive. Some foolish chav in his kevved up xr2i had a go and this thing just left him for dead. My last car was a saxo engined AX GT, which was quick, but this is in a different league. The cars got oz alloys, full stianless de-cat, a modified pipercross viper filter and more. I won't be picking the ar up for a few days yet, so I'll post full spec (and photos) then. This car has a grey interior, but I think I'll swap it back to the original black one as that looks nicer.

The owner told me there are only about a dozen or so Q4s in the UK, is this right? The only thing I tihnk its missing is a dump valve. Not being overly clued on turbo engines, what would be the best type to go for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

wrinx

Re: New Q4 owner

Hello again.....

Welcome...you have one of a few cars in the country, current estimates suggest about 20 cars in total...but may be more.

Amazing how these cars keep poppin up though!

wrinx

Damien_C

Welcome along, I have a soft spot for all 155's but even more so the Q4 have fun in it, it is a beautiful car.

wrinx

You might find this site interesting if you know little about 155s...

www.aroc155register.com

wrinx

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
owner