Do you own a 1972 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce 2000? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 15-02-06 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 147

Do you own a 1972 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce 2000?

We are currently starting pre-production of the fourth series of Wheeler Dealers, the popular show about buying, restoring and selling on modern classic vehicles as shown on The Discovery Channel Real Time. We are looking for owners of an Alfa Romeo Spider from 1972 (1962CC) in immaculate conditions. If you are unfamiliar with the programme, we will be restoring a similar vehicle and would like to meet one owner who can show us what the car should look like once completely restored. The owner will be required to spend 1 or 2 days with us at the Kemble Airfield, Kemble, Gloucestershire, UK sometime in March. There, you will be interviewed by the presenter of the series, Mike Brewer. We will need to film some beauty shots of the car (inside and out) as well as see Mike Brewer drive the car. If you are interested please contact me at the following email address: martini4all@hotmail.com - feel free to email me some pictures of your car, as well as info about yourself and most importantly, contact details. If you require additional information, do not hesitate to contact me. Sincerely, Martini

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
1972 , 2000 , alfa , romeo , spider , veloce